Low Temperature Ball Valve is suitable for various pipelines, used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, using different materials, can be respectively suitable for different temperatures and media, the lowest working temperature is -196℃. The driving mode of the cryogenic ball valve is manual, worm gear drive, pneumatic or electric. Cryogenic ball valves are generally flanged, welded, and threaded.
Structural features of cryogenic ball valve
1. This valve is a full-diameter floating ball valve with a compact structure, beautiful appearance, and a small flow resistance coefficient.
2. The sealing surface is made of fluoroplastics, and the matching of the sealing materials is reasonable, and the service life is long.
3. The sphere and the PTFE valve seat are tightly sealed, with zero leakage function, and can use its plastic deformation to automatically compensate for errors caused by wear, achieving good sealing performance and long service life. In order to ensure the seal at the valve stem, a stuffing box and gland are added to the valve body for sealing.
4. A variety of piping flange standards and flange sealing surface types can be selected, and various drive modes such as manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic, and hydraulic can also be selected to meet the different needs of users.
Low Temperature Ball Valve
Low temperature ball valve maintenance
Cryogenic ball valves play a switch role in the pipe fittings. Its function is very important. The maintenance of cryogenic ball valves is particularly important. The following is a brief introduction by the low temperature ball valve supplier.
1. Check if there is any icing inside the valve body, if any, remove the ice inside the valve body and operate the valve.
2. Use a manual or pneumatic grease gun to inject the valve cleaning fluid. After 10 to 20 minutes, try to operate the valve and drain the sewage through the valve drain nozzle.
3. Check the valve stem packing, middle flange, and other parts for leakage.
4. If there is leakage at the valve stem, observe whether the valve has a valve stem grease injection structure, if so, slowly inject the valve sealing grease, and stop filling when the leakage stops.
5. The internal leakage treatment of the cryogenic valve has been cleaned and activities are the main solutions, and sealing grease is used as an auxiliary means.
6. The inspection and treatment of the internal leakage of the cryogenic valve should be carried out as far as possible when the valve is fully closed.
7. The activities of cryogenic valves should be fully open and close as far as possible, and valves that cannot be fully open and closed should be moved as far as possible.
The cryogenic valve itself limits the use environment. To better maintain the valve, it must be operated correctly and standardized in normal use.
Copyright © Hebei Yaosheng IM & EX Trading Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved |Sitemap | Technical Support: