Flange Ball Valve only needs a 90-degree rotation operation and a small torque to close tightly. The completely equal internal cavity of the valve provides a straight flow channel with little resistance for the medium. It is generally believed that the ball valve is most suitable for direct opening and closing, but recent developments have designed the ball valve to throttle and control the flow. The main feature of the ball valve is its compact structure, easy operation, and maintenance, suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid, and natural gas, and also suitable for media with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane, and ethylene. The ball valve body can be integral or combined.
1. Floating ball valve
The ball of the ball valve is floating. Under the action of the medium pressure, the ball can produce a certain displacement and press tightly on the sealing surface of the outlet end to ensure that the outlet end is sealed. The floating ball valve has a simple structure and good sealing performance, but the load of the ball bearing the working medium is all transmitted to the outlet sealing ring, so it is necessary to consider whether the sealing ring material can withstand the working load of the spherical medium. This structure is widely used in medium and low-pressure ball valves.
2. fixed ball valve
The ball of the ball valve is fixed and does not move when pressed. The fixed ball valve is equipped with a floating valve seat. After receiving the pressure of the medium, the valve seat will move, so that the sealing ring is pressed tightly on the ball to ensure sealing. Bearings are usually installed on the upper and lower shafts of the ball, and the operating torque is small, which is suitable for high pressure and large diameter valves. In order to reduce the operating torque of the ball valve and increase the reliability of the seal, oil-sealed ball valves have appeared in recent years. Special lubricating oil is injected between the sealing surfaces to form an oil film, which enhances the sealing performance and reduces the operating torque. , It is more suitable for high pressure and large diameter ball valves.
3. elastic ball valve
The ball of the ball valve is elastic. Both the ball and the valve seat sealing ring are made of metal materials, and the sealing specific pressure is very large. The pressure of the medium itself cannot meet the sealing requirements, and external force must be applied. This valve is suitable for high temperature and high-pressure media. The elastic sphere is made by opening an elastic groove on the lower end of the inner wall of the sphere to obtain elasticity. When closing the passage, use the wedge-shaped head of the valve stem to expand the ball and press the valve seat to seal. Loosen the wedge-shaped head before rotating the sphere, and the sphere will return to its original shape so that there is a small gap between the sphere and the valve seat, which can reduce the friction and operating torque of the sealing surface.
Flange Ball Valve
The flange ball valve is a new type of valve widely used in recent years, it has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size, and lightweight.
3. It is tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastics, which has good sealing performance and has been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. It is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
7. It has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
We are flanged ball valve manufacturer. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.
Copyright © Hebei Yaosheng IM & EX Trading Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved |Sitemap | Technical Support: